samedi 5 mai 2007

Ola everybody

Last night was a rather pleasant family gathering. For my father's birthday, we decided to go to the spanish restaurant. Accordingly, we could have gone to eat suchis, but it so happens that my dad hates sushis and he is spanish (from a small town named Dona Mencia in the Cordoba province - Ah, the memory of all these childhood vacations being bored as a dead rat and watched by hundreds of inquisitory eyes ! )
So there we went with my dad, my mom, my brother and his girlfriend who is deutcho-scottish (as none of us speaks dutch [well, I can pronounce "astublieft" rather quaintly but that is it], it is a lot easier to communicate in dear ol'english with a series of weird accents...). At the end of the night, none of us was capable of talking french anymore...

BTW, my SIL is quite a photographer (as far as I can judge from my amateur point of view), so if you appreciate that art, go take a look on her website and on her flickr

nighty night you all !

Aucun commentaire: