mardi 15 mai 2007

Cooperative craft work :-D

Oh, just in case any of you were wondering what the knitted thingie at the top of my pink lo is, the only reasonable answer seems to be : it's a bet !
And it is one : one of my best friends is a knitter. But not the kind of modern crafty knitter that are so popular right now. No, she's a compulsive knitter : she buys unexpensive wool grab bags (usually with awful fibers in it) and just knits for lengths and lengths in front of TV or whatsoever...
So she dared me to actually try and DO somethng with it. Well, this one is the easiest one. The bits I'm left with are brown with blue streaks of beige and grey...

I'm off for some serious thinking (of what to do with those knitted bits)

3 commentaires:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 a dit…

Good thinking girlie ;)

xoxo
Emine

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) a dit…

totally wish I new how to knit...obsenely jealous...

michelle a dit…

i don't know how to knit, but i can crochet and it really helped me when I quit smoking, I love it, but i'm not good or anything..