vendredi 18 mai 2007

Music game

Seen this little game on different blogs, and I've been wanting to try it for a while.
Basicaly, you have to play all the music you have on your comp randomly, and use the songs titles as an answer to each question, in the order in which the song was played. Not sure I'm being very clear - and it's only 10PM here !

Opening credits?
Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang
Waking up?
Andy Warhol - D. Bowie cover by Stone Temple Pilots
First Day of School?
Keep Fishin - Weezer
Falling in love?
Sitting on the dock o' the bay - Otis Redding
First song?
Ziggy Stardust - D. Bowie cover by Bauhaus
Breaking up?
Sugar watter - Cibo Matto
Prom?
Law of the Land - Temptations
Life?
Dirt - Stooges cover by Depeche Mode (wow, even for me that's not too optimistic)
Mental breakdown?
The Heart's filthy lesson - David Bowie (swear I didn't do it on purpose ! )
Driving?
Tenacious D - My Biznitch is the Shiznit
Flashback?
Surfin' Safari - Beach Boys
Getting back together?
Stay - D. Bowie (didn't do THAT on purpose either)
Wedding?
My friends - RHCP
Birth of a child?
Padam Padam - Edith Piaf
Final battle?
No reason to cry out your eyes - Hawksley Workman
Death scene?
Small town Boy - the Communards (I guess the "go away, run away" part fits quite well)
Funeral song?
Life during wartime - Talking Heads
End credits?
I was afraid - John Frusciante ( I think this is a very poetic note)

1 commentaire:

michelle a dit…

isn't it funny all the different kinds of music you end up having..