dimanche 30 décembre 2007

A few pics of a good day

Finally, I thought I should take pics of the Xmas trees :
Here's the big one in the living room
This year's colors were white and green. And yes, these are wood elves.

And the little tree
Note for myself : it's hard to take a pic of a fluffy feathery tree in the dark without a flash.

We had a nice sunny morning today
La Petite was chillaxing


The shrubs were gleaming in the sun

The pig was ashining.


The afternoon was cloudy and windy, so everyone went inside for a comfy spot of sleep

"Why do you have to annoy me every time I take a nap?"

"Please let me comatose"

"I said : put the d*mn flash off"

TFL ! Wish you all a very nice day !

16 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow it does look sunny! its dark and grey here in London lol!
cute kitty pics! I wish my cat would photograph well lol.

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…

look at all the kitties you have ;) so cute!

Unknown a dit…

Love your kitties!! I have two myself and tons of pictures of them!

michelle a dit…

wow it looks gorgeous out there! love your trees, too!

Christiane a dit…

hehehe!! our cats did the same today!! :))

Angela a dit…

wow pretty pics!! Love kitties, got 4 myself!
xoox

Natasja Cats - Verbeek a dit…

Thanks for your sweet and moving comment on my blog. Maybe you find this of any intressed: http://fleursdelamemoire.free.fr/static.php?op=frcolleville.txt&npds=1

Wish you all the best for 2008

Angela a dit…

how funny is that! well if you ever need help studying dutch and your SIL is too busy....

Gelukkig nieuwjaar!! (bonne année) My French isn't all that any more *shame on me*

melanie a dit…

wonderful pictures! thanks for visiting my litchick blog :) Happy New Year to you!

Debbi a dit…

I like the elves on the tree but I LOVE the PIG. She's so cute!

Cathy Pascual a dit…

great pics!
happy new year!

Unknown a dit…

Happy New Year!!!

Gillian Ottaway a dit…

Love your cat pics, they make me smile :)

camport a dit…

thanks for the comment on my blog! Do you have an email address?

:)Chrissy

Christa a dit…

Wow sunny and your trees are gorgeous!!