lundi 5 novembre 2007

Going all Frankenstein

Ok, time to play God a bit and revive this blog.
Those of you who frequently go to might know that I haven't been feeling well of late. Nothing serious (as far as I know), but I just couldn't bother posting on the blog. Felt really really tired and depressed and the whole shebang...Hopefully I'll have more info soon as I have an appointment to the hospital at the end of the month.
On top of that I had too much work to take care of my health/blog, but I hope it's going to be a bit quieter soon. We are currently working on 2 exhibitions at a time for the museum, one about all the people who helped/evacuated/hid Resistants or Jews during the war, and another one about the First World War Resistants.

I haven't been totally idle scrapwise though, as you can see from the slide, I have managed to knock a few los down.

1 commentaire:

Korbyn a dit…

Please know that I am here if you need anything at all! Thank you for your kind words on my blog as well! :)