lundi 5 novembre 2007

And now I got started I just can't stop

Oh, and in the past months I also had something else on my mind.
I am single and make about 1050€ a month at the Museum. With the real estate business being what it is now, I can't even imagine getting a home on my own. It so happens that my aunt is single too and she owns a very small home in a bad neighbourhood. So we've been thinking about getting a bigger house in a nice district together. How Agatha Christie does that sound like ? She'd put half of the sum by selling her old house and I'd take a credit for the rest.
Turns out one my other aunts told her to be careful lest I should rob her of her part or whatever.
She didn't pay attention to it of course, even less so as we had already planned to investigate about the statuses that could protect us both.
But still, I'm just infuriated at this woman. And she just turned up last week all smiling at me and expected me to be friendly. Needless to say I was totally unpleasant and whiny the whole time...
I guess family isn't always a big bed of roses...

3 commentaires:

The Mom a dit…

It so sucks that family can be like that!! Good luck to you!!

Anonyme a dit…

Glad you revived your blog. Love the background music!

michelle a dit…

i can't believe your own aunt would do that! glad to hear you are feeling better.